Tabs

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Moustache Valentines


Well, my little guys are in preschool now and that means passing out valentine cards!!! Soooooo cute!!!! Of course I cannot just buy some licensed cards. icht. I'm sure the boys will love receiving them, but I cannot bring myself to buy them.

SOOOO, there I was at the dollar store looking at the little goodies and I spotted packages of stick on mustaches (7 in a package for $1). All the rage, right? I instantly think of my slogan and put these together today. I just added the mustache stickers with double stick tape and voila!

Please feel free to download and use these. I added their names in a cute chalkboard font (or just add their names with a metallic silver gel pen or white crayon.

I printed these on white cardstock on a black & white printer. The printer adds a border, so i added a white border only to the inside of the cards, not the perimeter, if that makes any sense. You may have to play with your printer settings, but here you go!! I think the kids will enjoy looking in the mirror and laughing about wearing  silly mustaches.

Since there were 7 mustaches for $1, I spent $4 plus some cardstock I already had at home. woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment